Fuelco’s new Aviation Tank Range of self bunded tanks made specifically for Storage and Dispensing for Aviation Fuel
(Avgas and Jet A-1).
Sizes available from 11,700 to 65,300 Litres.
Inner tanks come as either 304 stainless steel or epoxy lined carbon steel.
All fittings and pipework 304 stainless steel.
Designed, Constructed & Compliant to Australian Standards and JIG4.
(UL142 for epoxy lined approved, UL142 for stainless steel certification in progress)
Key features of our aviation tanks
- Inner tanks come as either 304 stainless steel or epoxy lined carbon steel. All fittings and pipework 304 stainless steel
- Tanks include primary and interstitial emergency vents and independent high level alarm
- Filtration to API/EI Spec for commercial & military standards
- In-feed pumping & dispensing systems available with pumps and optional equipment such as filtration and metering (with bulk air elimination)
- Floating suction | Emergency venting | Sloping floor to sump
- Water extraction pipework into sump
- Interstitial space dip and vent | Walkway along top of the tan giving access to vents, dip sticks and jiggle wire
- Quality control system integration available including fuel sampling cabinets and contaminant and water testing equipment
- Optional tank and pumping accessories include automatic tank gauging, fuel management systems, valving automation and control